PUNE RESEARCH SCHOLAR
An International Multidisciplinary Journal
Dear Sir / Madam,
It gives me an immense pleasure to inform you that submit high-quality written works presenting original research with profound ideas and insightful thoughts. Research Scholars / Faculty Members/ Creative Writers/ Professors can send their authentic scholarly and unpublished research articles from All Subjects in English, Hindi & Marathi from all over the globe.
All submissions will be sent for blind peer reviewing. Final selection will be made only if the papers are recommended for publication by the reviewers. The details of the selection of your paper will be informed to you telephonically or on your email. The editor has the right to make necessary editing of selected papers for the sake of conceptual clarity and formatting. Non-selected papers will not be sent back to the contributor in any form. So, all contributors are advised to keep a copy of their submission with them.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORSÂ
Data Fabrication and Falsification ::
Data fabrication means the researcher did not actually do the study, but made up data. Data falsification means the researcher did the experiment, but then changed some of the data. Both of these practices make people distrust scientists. If the public is mistrustful of science then it will be less willing to provide funding support.
Taking the ideas and work of others without giving them credit is unfair and dishonest. Copying even one sentence from someone elses manuscript, or even one of your own that has previously been published, without proper citation is considered plagiarism use your own words instead.
Multiple Submissions ::
It is unethical to submit the same manuscript to more than one journal at the same time. Doing this wastes the time of editors and peer reviewers, and can damage the reputation of journals if published in more than one.
Redundant Publications ::
This means publishing many very similar manuscripts based on the same experiment. It can make readers less likely to pay attention to your manuscripts.
Improper Author Contribution or Attribution ::
All listed authors must have made a significant scientific contribution to the research in the manuscript and approved all its claims. Don't forget to list everyone who made a significant scientific contribution, including students and laboratory technicians.
1) Papers should be submitted as MS Word 2003-2007 attachments only.
2) The text of a submission should only be in Times New Roman font, of 12 point font size and single line spaced paragraphs. Margin of 1 inch on all four sides.
3) Title of the paper: bold, title case (Capitalize each word), centred. Text of the paper: justified.
The title page should include:
A concise and informative title.
The name(s) of the author(s).
Name of affiliation(s) and address (es) of the author(s).
The e-mail address, telephone numbers of the author(s).
4) Please provide an abstract of 150 to 200 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
5) Please provide 3 to 4 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
6) The research paper should preferably range between 3000 to 6000 words. But in some cases, we accept the papers with more than 6000 words also.
7) All figures and tables of the manuscript should be embedded into the original text. Separate files will not be accepted.
8) Author(s) should follow the latest edition of MLA 7th Edition or APA. Don't use Foot Notes.
9) Every paper must be plagiarism free and original. It should include the name, qualification and affiliation of the author(s), after the title.
10) Writer should have minimum qualification of Post graduation degree.
11) The research paper sent for publication should be un-published or be under review for any other journal.
12) For web references, as a minimum, the full URL should be given along with the date.
13) All the articles are sent to referees. The identities of authors and reviewers are not revealed to each other. The authors should ask to revise their manuscript in the light of their comments. There is blind evaluation by at least two reviewers from the journal's editorial board as well as the academic experts.
14) Kindly, Fill Copyright agreement form sends to us.
PUNE RESEARCH SCHOLAR
An International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies
Dr. Yogesh T. Malshette
+91 94 03981666
+91 98 50 82 90 95